Terms & conditions of use
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term ‘Elizabeth Finn Homes Limited’ or ‘EFHL’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Elizabeth Finn Homes Limited, Hythe House, 200 Shepherd’s Bush Road, London W6 7NL. EFHL is registered in England and Wales as company number 05225008.
The use of this website is subject to the following Terms & Conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the availability, accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without prior written consent from EFHL.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Unauthorised use includes but is not limited to use of this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without EFHL’s express written consent.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit EFHL’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by EFHL’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of EFHL; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for EFHL to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
- You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise assign your rights and/or obligations under these Terms & Conditions.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
- EFHL may revise these Terms & Conditions from time-to-time. Revised Terms & Conditions will apply from the date of their publication. Please check this page regularly for updates.