Hampden House, our dual registered home in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, seeks to recruit to the following roles:
Registered Nurse (Nights) – various shift patterns possible.
£17.80 per hour (paid breaks) plus excellent terms and conditions (call us on 01423566964 to find out more about these).
Exceptional care requires exceptional people and we seek to employ the best in order to provide the best, and our employees regularly achieve awards in the sector that recognises their achievements in Customer Care and Service Delivery. You will be part of a professional team delivering the best in clinical care. You will be a Registered Nurse with an empathy for older people and a commitment to the delivery of exceptional care.
We are very excited to be using the latest technologies to support our teams, utilising Electronic MAR and digital mobile points of care devices for records management, greatly reducing the amount of time our teams spend in administration and freeing them to have more rewarding time with residents.
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit, please call Helen Kirkbright, General Manager, on 01423566964; or alternatively please email your CV to email@example.com The HR department can also be called on 02088349284.
If you are passionate about providing high quality person centred care and wish to work in an attractive and well equipped environment, we would love to hear from you. We have opportunities for differing levels of nurses from a member of the nursing team, rising to clinical and care management positions. All positions have the opportunity for supported professional development.
In return for your hard work we offer the following benefits:
- •Pay of £17.80 per hour + paid breaks
- •A joining bonus of up to £1500 on completion of 12 months full-time service (other terms apply)
- •Refer a colleague and we will pay you a £500 cash bonus every time (terms apply)
- •A generous pension scheme with employer’s contributions of up to 9% and a salary sacrifice option with the consequent employer’s NI savings shared with the employee
- •5.6 working weeks holiday per annum
- •Shift premium pay for bank holidays – either time and a half or double time depending on the bank holiday
- • Free on-site parking
- • Subsidised meals while on duty
Home: Hampden House 120 Duchy Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG1 2HE
Keywords: RN, RGN, Registered General Nurse, Staff Nurse, Night Nurse, Nights, Care Home.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org