Elizabeth Finn Homes Limited (EFHL) is looking for a Marketing Assistant:
Working Pattern: 3 days per week (flexible)
Salary: up to £21,000 (£35,000 FTE) + competitive benefits package
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Communications, this role will help to maintain and grow the company’s online presence, ensuring that all communications and social media posts are engaging, effective and targeted to the correct audience.
Marketing Assistant Job Duties:
- Assist in creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, etc.
- Maintain marketing stock cupboard levels and process requests for marketing material.
- Provides fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of mailers and other promotional materials.
- Engage with Home Administrators and General Managers to ensure all recruitment requests are approved and adverts are updated on social media and company intranet.
- Manage online presence (incl. reviewing websites).
- Help maintain social media accounts and ensures brand governance.
- Manage external communications with clients.
- Help maintain excellent client relationships through superior customer service skills.
- Provide marketing materials to clients and potential clients as required..
- Organise and plan the production of marketing materials, working closely with designers, printers and other involved parties.
- Help to plan events.
- Own and lead the marketing events calendar.
- Ability to plan and lead small project groups and assist in the delivery of the marketing strategy.
- Attend the Homes when needed to support the marketing of the business (possible occasional overnight stays).
- Deputise for the Head of Marketing and Communications on occasion and as required.
- Liaise with staff in the homes to ensure that positive stories and details of activities within the home are shared internally and on the EFHL website and social media.
EFHL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from members of all communities. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For the full Job Description and the Person Specification please email email@example.com
To apply please send your CV and a supporting statement (max. 2 sides A4) to firstname.lastname@example.org