Location: Eversfield Care Home, 56 Reigate Rd, Reigate RH2 0QR
£11.70 per hour (37 hours per week – five days over seven)
• 5.6 working weeks holiday per annum
• Pension scheme
• Subsidised meals while on duty
• Flexible shifts
• Enhanced overtime rate of pay
• Free uniform
• Blue Light Card paid for
• Full paid induction programme
• Long service awards
Eversfield is a residential care home with currently up to 34 residents. As the Head Housekeeper you will ensure the standards of cleanliness and hygiene are maintained throughout the home. You will be responsible for taking charge of the Housekeeping team and liaise directly with the General Manager on any issues.
• Manage the provision of high standard cleaning and laundry services within the Home
• Direct line management of the housekeeping and domestic/laundry assistants in providing clear and accurate instructions and guidance, provide work schedules with specified time scales to complete whilst ensuring the team are able to respond to and meet resident’s requests
• Organise rotas and managing annual leave
• Carry out and document supervision and appraisal
• Ensure staff are suitably trained to carry out their roles.
• Ensure cleaning is maintained at all times to the Company standard and to prevent any cross infection.
• Ensure that all cleaning equipment and machines are used correctly, cleaned and stored. Any faults or damage must be reported immediately
• Ensuring compliance with all health and safety and COSHH regulations as outlined by the Company
We pride ourselves on giving our residents excellent standards of cleanliness. To maintain this, we seek a “hands on” Head Housekeeper who recognise that delivering excellence is a vocation, not simply a job.
You will be an excellent communicator with good people skills in a busy and customer-focused environment with a keen eye for detail. So, if you are all about providing a high-quality person-centred service and wish to work in an attractive and well-equipped environment, we would love to hear from you.
Elizabeth Finn Homes are not able to provide sponsorship for applicants who currently do not have the right to work in the UK.
Elizabeth Finn Homes is a leading care provider providing exceptional care throughout our nine prestigious care homes. We value the wonderful contribution all our staff make to our business and our ethos is to place the people we care for at heart of everything we do. We are owned by the charity Turn2Us who are a leading poverty charity.
If you would like to have an informal visit please call Amanda Gunner, General Manager. For application details and more information on working in our team please contact Eversfield Care Home on 01737 229899 or alternatively please email your CV to Eversfield.firstname.lastname@example.org