Hampden House, is a dual registered Care Home in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, and offers a great work environment and development opportunities.
£13 per hour plus excellent terms and conditions. 40 hours (5 out of 7 days per week).
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01423 566964 to discuss our opportunities further.
You may already be involved in catering or food service in a different setting, or this may be a new career choice; either way you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills to deliver the very best in food service in a professional environment where all of our menus are created daily on the premises with fresh quality ingredients for a very selective and appreciative clientele.
If you are passionate about providing a high quality service and wish to work in an attractive and well equipped environment, we would love to hear from you.
In return for your hard work we offer the following benefits:
- Pay £13
- Shift premium pay for bank holidays – either time and a half or double time depending on the bank holiday
- Free parking on site
- Subsidised meals while on duty
- A permanent contract of employment
- No late night shifts
- Generous sick pay scheme upon commencement
- A job with purpose and satisfaction that aligns with a charity
- Training, support and development
Home: Hampden House, 120 Duchy Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG1 2HE
Keywords: Chef, Catering, Food Preparation, Kitchen work.
Please email your CV to email@example.com