Hampden House, our dual registered Home in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, seeks to recruit to the following roles:
Night Care Assistant Required. Full and Part Time Hours Available.
£8.50 – £9.30 per hour plus excellent terms and conditions.
Exceptional care requires exceptional people and we seek to employ the best in order to provide the best, and our employees regularly achieve awards in the sector that recognises their achievements in Customer Care and Service Delivery. We have a Career Programme that will see you go through your initial Induction and then go on to achieve vocational qualifications. After this there are opportunities to progress your career.
You may already be a Carer in a different setting, although even if you have not been involved in care work but have a caring nature, a commitment to excellence in customer service and a willingness to learn, then you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills as a Care Assistant.
In return for your hard work we offer the following benefits:
- •Pay of up to £9.30 per hour
- •Refer a colleague and we will pay you a £500 cash bonus every time (terms apply)
- •A competitive pension scheme
- •Career development & qualifications valued by employers
- •5.6 working weeks holiday per annum
- •Shift premium pay for bank holidays – either time and a half or double time depending on the bank holiday
If you are passionate about providing high quality person centred care and wish to work in an attractive and well equipped environment, we would love to hear from you.
Home: Hampden House 120 Duchy Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG1 2HE
Keywords: Nights, Carer, Care Assistant, Night Carer, Care Home.
Please email your CV to email@example.com